SAGNERIGU: ONE INJURED AS FIRE GUTS BOYS’ DORMITORY OF BUSINESS SHS

0
444

One student sustained injury after fire gutted the boys’ dormitory block of the Business Senior High School in the Sagnerigu municipality of the Northern Region.

According to fire officials, the incident which happened on Thursday dawn affected the school prefect’s room.

Firefighters say at the time of the incident, only one student was in the room as schools are on Easter break.

The Northern regional PRO of the Ghana National fire service, ADO 2 Baba Hudu told Newsmen that the timely intervention of his men prevented the fire from spreading to other rooms.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here